Are you ready for greater levels of success for you, your team and your organization?
In this interactive workshop, you will learn:
- The science of higher levels of influence and impact through Self-leadership
- The origins of leadership derailers and blind spots and how to eliminate them
- The proven framework to achieve greater executive presence, self-awareness and success
Emily W. Liu ’84 is the Founder of Soar to Greatness Now, LLC. Emily is a Self-Leadership Expert, Mentor, Trainer, a Transformational Executive Coach and the author of “How to Permanently Erase Negative Self-Talk: So You Can Be Extraordinary” (book is under former name of “Emily Filloramo”).
Emily helps high achievers become unstoppable! How? Through mastering Self-leadership via the proven framework of accelerated self-awareness and transformation called Internal Family Systems. Self-leadership eliminates internal obstacles so you can summit the Self-Actualization Mountain with greater levels of executive presence, confidence, self-awareness, courage, collaboration, creativity, productivity and success.
Tuesday, January 9, 2018
6:30 - 9:30 pm
6:30 - 7:30 pm: Networking
7:00 - 9:30 pm: Interactive Workshop
Burns & Levinson LLP
125 Summer St.
Boston, MA 02110
Parking: Parking garage is .3 miles from event location at 33 Arch St. (enter at Hawley Place). $11 when enter after 5pm.
$30 (includes dinner)
- Limited to 30 attendees.
- Light supper will be served.
- Please arrive on time. We will start at 7 pm. The workshop will involve participants sharing in dyads and triads. Late arrivals can disrupt the flow. Thank you for understanding.